Monday, October 24, 2005

Relinquished!

In March, I shared my frustration regarding the anonymity of MDE, specifically related to his cybersquatting on potential DFL campaigns' domain names. MNGOPWatch is reporting, and MDE confirms, he relinquished those names.
Minnesota Democrats Exposed is dedicated to truthful discussion on the activities, statements, and tactics of Minnesota Democrats. I realized that if I kept the website domain names, I was preventing and not fostering a truthful discussion on Minnesota Democrats.

My decision to voluntarily relinquish ownership of the domains should not be misunderstood as a repudiation of this tactic.

But if I had the chance to do it over, I would not have purchased the domains.
I have a new found respect for MDE. I still feel it is over the line to participate in personal attack, rather then the discussion of political ideology, anonymously. But if Mr. MDE was willing to make this move in the interest of 'truthful discussion' I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Flash

No comments: