Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fired Up - Rally for Change

I was able to attend the Rally for Change last evening. I was half expecting a partisan bash session knowing what lies ahead in this election season. I couldn't have been more wrong. Each and every candidate proposed a thoughtful, positive, and sincere vision for the future. Each endorsee expressed their commitment to returning Minnesota to the leadership position it once enjoyed.

There is a commitment by this highly qualified, respectful, and determined slate to present to the Minnesota electorate a no nonsense approach to what they will do once they take office. At some point I will have an opportunity to sit down with each of these candidates and give them a chance to present their vision to my readers. Look for that in the coming weeks.

I am incredibly swamped today, but I will have more over the course of the next few days as I transition from a full time educator to a Summer respite. I will be putting in plenty of hours over the Summer, but will have more then enough time to follow this campaign season as it heats up with the Summer sun!

Flash

No comments: