Monday, June 11, 2007

Busy Week

It will be a hectic week. Last two days of students, which brings its own challenges every year. Wednesday will be all about securing staff equipment. Thursday will involve preparation for the final stages of building remodeling.

Friday is set to be the most exciting. With a Graduation open house looming on Saturday, there is still much to be done. But Gov Bill Richardson is coming into town and that requires making the time for another '5 minute' exclusive. I have already been in contact with the campaign, so it looks like Friday morning I should have an opportunity to visit with the Governor from New Mexico.

Then Saturday, the graduation celebration for my son Josh. Many family and friends will be stopping by the new and improved homestead. I found a GREAT contractor who was able to finally repair my dormers and paint them all pretty. I'll have some pics soon, but if you are looking for a qualified and competent 'no jobs too small' type of contractor, let me know. These guys are excellent!!

Bare with me this week, it's going to be an interesting ride!!

Flash

No comments: