Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Remembering

My two favorite posts on Centrisity relate to the 9/11 tragedy. First there is the trip to NY in 2000. My first real bonding opportunity with my son, and the photo I took:
We then hopped on another ferry for the trip to the financial district, and a subway ride to Times Square. During this ferry ride, I took what would become the most popular photo in our family, and one that I will always cherish. It is as powerful as it is poignant. I wanted to share it with all of you.
And then there is 'My 9/11 Story'
9/11/01 would have been a powerful day in my life regardless of it's now historical significance. I was in a custody battle, and ever since May 2001, I knew that September 11, 2001, would be "Custer's last stand".
Yes, as the towers were falling I was pacing the halls of a court room, awaiting the decision of a lifetime, while the world itself was changing permanently.

Give those two posts another look over, then hug your kids . . . and pray for a better tomorrow!

Flash

No comments: