Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back To 'Law and Order'

Thompson bails:
Former Sen. Fred Thompson on Tuesday ended his run for the presidency, coming off the heels of a disappointing third-place finish in South Carolina's GOP primary and heading into the showdown state of Florida next week.

"Today I have withdrawn my candidacy for president of the United States," Thompson said in a statement.

"I hope that my country and my party have benefited from our having made this effort. Jeri and I will always be grateful for the encouragement and friendship of so many wonderful people."
I was going to hold off on Veep predictions until after the presumptive nominees were decided. Feb 5th is Super Duper Tuesday, it seems pretty clear that on Feb 6th we'll know who are nominees are. Almost as certain is who their runnings mates will be.

I've hinted at who I think will fill in the blanks, so here is your chance for a turn. I'll spill mine later this week.

DEMS
Clinton/__________
Edwards/__________
Obama/____________

CONS
Giuliani/__________
McCain/__________
Huckabee/__________
Romney/__________

Flash

No comments: