Friday, November 19, 2010

8 Years!

Eight years ago, today, Centrisity was born. In that time. congressional controls has swung Left, and back Right. The President is of a different party. My grade school kids are now fledgling Adults, well except for the youngest, who is a Senior in high school, now.

My oldest spent 5 years in the marine corps, including a trip to the sandbox. And the #3 son is active duty in the Air Force. I've lost two best friends, watched my nephews grow up and marry. My parents enjoy good health, I'm still madly in love with my wife, and the Drum Corps has gone from middle of the pack to Championship contenders.

I haven't written much, recently. Attempts to stick to policy get drowned out by members of the smear machine who can't even take time to see the good that is happening right now. I'm not sure what will happen next, on these pages. But an 8 year investment isn't something I just want to walk away from. I still plan on lying low as I watch the recount, the holidays, and the world. At some point the fire will burn again, but time is a treasured resource. As I shuffle my priorities, Centrisity will soon find a place on that list.

Thanks to many of you for sharing this journey with me. 8 years is a long time, let's hope that time will continue to grow.

Kurt 'Flash' Schiebel
Centrisity.com

No comments: